Howard Hughes Corporation Case Study
"Communication and teamwork are key components of a successful project. When used properly, e-Builder provides the collaborative backbone for success on our projects."
—Aaron Hass, Sr. VP, Preconstruction and Construction Management, The Howard Hughes Corporation
Preeminent National Developer Takes Advantage of Cloud Project Management Connections
- Relied primarily on the construction management-at-risk (CMAR) project delivery method and some integrated project delivery (IPD) philosophies embedded into their processes.
- Needed a software project management tool to integrate with their accounting system to be used across the department to manage and centralize all of their projects.
- Invested in the e-Builder cloud-based project management solution to integrate with its J.D. Edwards accounting system.
- Integrated project management and accounting
- Seamless workflows
- Reduced paper and eliminated undocumented email chains
- Improved version control
- Better communication with external partners