Banner Health Case Study
Banner Health leveraged $70 million in savings from active projects to fund a new cancer center and identified and reallocated an additional $22 million.
- Inability to accurately gauge financial and schedule performance across entire portfolio.
- Data buried in outdated spreadsheets and differing reporting methods.
- Limited visibility and cost control between construction management and accounting practices.
- Implement a digital project delivery solution to align construction management and reporting practices and improve program/project visibility and cost control.
- Complete visibility of all construction program costs and schedules.
- Ability to accurately track spending, forecast savings, and mine money from active projects to fund new work.
- Leveraged $70 million in savings from active projects to fund a new cancer center.
- Identified and reallocated an additional $22 million.
- Enabled an efficient cost forecasting process (eliminated the chance of surprise overruns).
- Easy and accurate real-time reporting.
- Confidence to meet ambitious growth goals.